Some of the members of the Region 6 Team. Emory Eison, Suzanne Malone, Karen Gunther, and Holly Bergbower.Region 6
AR Alpha-LA Alpha-LA Beta-MS Alpha-MS Beta-MS Gamma-OK Alpha-OK Beta-TN Delta-TX Alpha-TX Beta-TX Gamma-TX Delta-TX Epsilon-TX Zeta-TX Eta
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Welcome MS Gamma
This weekend I traveled to Starkville, MS to welcome the newest Pi Phi chapter, MS Gamma. Four out of the six regional specialist were able to attend and had a great time. We got to meet the charter members of the chapter, meet the new officers and celebrate with chapter members from some of the other Region 6 schools. Thank you to all the chapters that sent items to the MS Gamma girls. One of our chapters sent the banner below and other chapters sent stuff to fill goodie bags for the girl's first cookie shine. I know the notes of encouragement, little cowbells, and gifts were all really appreciated! If I had to guess the biggest hit of all was the t-shirts that our Region 6 chapters sent. When it was announced that each New Member could go get 2 t-shirts, there was a mad dash!
Some of the members of the Region 6 Team. Emory Eison, Suzanne Malone, Karen Gunther, and Holly Bergbower.
Some of the members of the Region 6 Team. Emory Eison, Suzanne Malone, Karen Gunther, and Holly Bergbower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Excellent photos! I linked to the alum blog. ~Katie
Post a Comment