Region 6

AR Alpha-LA Alpha-LA Beta-MS Alpha-MS Beta-MS Gamma-OK Alpha-OK Beta-TN Delta-TX Alpha-TX Beta-TX Gamma-TX Delta-TX Epsilon-TX Zeta-TX Eta

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

VPFD: FH Module

Do you know what this semester's FH module is? If you answered Notable Pi Phis you are correct!
If you look online under your office there is a whole section of the FH manual dedicated to Notable Pi Phis. It list 9 different Pi Phi women that you should cover with your chapter.

Want a good idea to do when covering Carrie Chapman Catt? Show the movie "Iron Jawed Angels" to learn and discuss the role of Pi Phi in the suffragist movement as well as have sisterhood bonding with a movie night and snacks.

In the next weeks I will be giving some more good examples of things to do for this month's FH module. Your first officer report is due October 10th and I will pull some ideas from those so I hope everyone will be bragging on themselves!

No comments: