Region 6

AR Alpha-LA Alpha-LA Beta-MS Alpha-MS Beta-MS Gamma-OK Alpha-OK Beta-TN Delta-TX Alpha-TX Beta-TX Gamma-TX Delta-TX Epsilon-TX Zeta-TX Eta

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Programming Blog is Back!

After taking a semester off I am ready to get things rolling again with this blog. I am not going to promise a post everyday but I am going to try and update regularly! In fact I already have post scheduled for the next three days! There is so much that goes on in the Fall semester so there should be plenty to write about.

I love to write about things that individual chapters are doing or successes that they have had, just send me an email and even some pictures and I would be happy to post them on here! For example, I would love to see some pictures of some Philanthropy parties.

I would love it if you would leave me some comments about any subjects you would like to hear about this semester.

No comments: