My name is Jolie Britt, and I'll be a senior here at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma! I am majoring in Biochemistry hoping to be in medical school by this time next year. I grew up in Oklahoma City with two wonderful parents, and two hilarious siblings (Caitlin, 17, and Josh, 10). Currently I am serving as our VPMD, but in the past I have served as New Member Class President, Administrative Assistant and VPC. I loved my time as VPC, but I was excited to do something that had a more hands-on feel within the chapter. I am passionate about academics and mentoring so VPMD seemed like the perfect fit for my senior year! Outside of Pi Phi, I love being involved with Oklahoma State. I have been involved with Student Government Association, Homecoming, Junior Greek Life, and Blue Key Honor Society where I serve as President. I also enjoy intramural sports, exercising, being involved with my church, and in my spare time, grabbing a cup of coffee with a friend at Aspen (my favorite Stillwater coffee shop). I just returned from an internship in Washington, D.C. with Congresswoman Mary Fallin and a study-abroad trip to Cambridge, UK. During my time at Pi Phi, I have loved developing relationships and am hoping to develop more in the year to come. Attached you'll find a picture of me and my little brother Josh in front of Pi Phi's Homecoming house deck.


No comments:
Post a Comment