My name is Micah Christian, and I am a senior at Texas Tech in Lubbock, TX. I am majoring in Nutrition and Dietetics and hope to continue on to the master's program and internship here at Tech. I grew up in the tiny West Texas town of Farwell where my graduating class was 33! I love my family so much and my dad, Vick, is a farmer/rancher, my lovely mother, Denise, is a teacher/ stay home mom, and my brother, Curt, graduated from West Texas A&M and came back to run the family farm. I had an amazing summer and traveled for two weeks in Israel to see the Holy lands and had an intership at Cooper Fitness Center and Clinic, where I also got my certification as a personal trainer. I also had the most exciting thing ever happen July 5th, 2008....My boyfriend of 2 years, Wally, proposed and became my fiance and we are getting married June 27, 2009! In Pi Phi, I have been on Dartboard, served last year as the VP Philanthropy, and this year as the VPMD. I have also had a blast playing on our flag football and basketball intermural teams which have played in the championship the past 2 years. I have loved every minute of my time in Pi Phi and have made such great friends! At Tech, I am very involved on the Student Dietetic Association, Student Alumni Board of Directors, Campus Crusade for Christ, Phi Upsilon Omicron, and Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Societies, and got the honor of 6 semesters on the President's List. I lead a bible study with my roomate for my church as well. Below is a picture of me as well as one of me and my fiancee in Israel and on the night he proposed!

No comments:
Post a Comment