Region 6

AR Alpha-LA Alpha-LA Beta-MS Alpha-MS Beta-MS Gamma-OK Alpha-OK Beta-TN Delta-TX Alpha-TX Beta-TX Gamma-TX Delta-TX Epsilon-TX Zeta-TX Eta

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

TN Delta VPFD Intro

Hey yall, my name is Rachel Tustin. I am a junior at Memphis and majoring in Social Work, I hope to become a counselor. I am currently working on campus as a student worker for our football office. For Pi Phi I was the Presdient assistant my freshman year and now I am the VPFD for TN Delta. This summer I have disaffilated from my chapter to be a Gamma Chi, I help the potential new members that are going through recruitment. It is so hard to be away from my chapter, but it is worth it. It has made me realize how much I love my chapter and all of my sisters. If one of yall wanted to do it, I definately would say go for it because not only do I have a greater apprecaition for my chapter but now I also have closer friendships with women from other chapters. I can not wait to do more for my chapter, this semester the VPFD's get to teach about their own fraternity heritage! So I am excited to learn more and teach my chapter about TN Delta history. I also can not wait to see what this blog does to bring us closer together, and to share and to get new ideas! Yay!

No comments: