Region 6

AR Alpha-LA Alpha-LA Beta-MS Alpha-MS Beta-MS Gamma-OK Alpha-OK Beta-TN Delta-TX Alpha-TX Beta-TX Gamma-TX Delta-TX Epsilon-TX Zeta-TX Eta

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Member Program

Hi Everyone-
I am working on pulling out ideas from every one's monthly letters but I wanted to do a special post for people to brag on their New Member Programs. I have been hearing wonderful things about how great the new program is and how it is making every one's life easier. We have a few chapters that just finished recruitment and a few that will recruit in the spring. I am hoping some of you will write and give us some great ideas of how you made your NM program great this year! Did you have certain older members come and do skits, did you do a NM philanthropy project together? Leave us some ideas in the comment section below and everyone can read everyone else's successes for their New Member Program!

No comments: