Convention is less than two weeks away. We are really gearing up for a great time in Dallas. I know that I haven't been great about posting on the Programming Blog but I promise to get better. In an effort to show my dedication to this blog I will be doing a CONVENTION SPECIAL on here. I will be posting pictures, writing post at least daily, and mobile updating during the day. If you are at Convention be on the look out for me and ask me to take your picture with some Pi Phi friends-your picture will get on the blog. If you can't make it to Convention, check the blog everyday to see what everyone is up to. We hope you will see how much fun we are having and want to join us in 2011!
How can your chapter get the most out of this special Convention blog?
-share the blog address with your chapter and AAC members. We want everyone to know how fun Convention can be!
-I would love to do an introduction of anyone that is going to Convention. Send me a picture of yourself, your school, your major, you office and anything else you might want people to know about you! This doesn't have to be hard, just copy and send me a picture from your facebook if you don't have a picture. This will help everyone put faces together with names when we arrive!
-I am looking for some guest bloggers for the Convention blog...it is so easy! If you have a phone that can send emails, you can guest post. Send me an email letting me know you are interested and I will give you the instructions! I know your chapter members would love to hear what you are doing at Convention.
SPECIAL CONVENTION BLOGGING STARTS NOW! SEND ME YOUR INTROS AND PICTURES. I WILL ALSO TRY TO POST SOME INFO FOR CONVENTION ON HERE FOR EVERYONE THAT IS ATTENDING!
I will also be twittering from Convention...you can read the tweets over on the side bar or your can follow me on Twitter!
Facebook group for all of those wonderful ladies attending Convention from Region 6...http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications#/group.php?gid=86013453314&ref=nf Request to join.
Centennial Celebration
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment