Hey Hey!!!I'm Brooks
Looney, and I just finished my freshman year at the University of Arkansas...Go Hogs!!! I am from
Springdale, Arkansas. I am majoring in Human Development and Family Studies with a concentration in Child Development. I am currently living in Tulsa, OK for half of the summer to babysit and I'm working at
Kanakuk Kamps in July. I love sports, especially tennis, and I am way too competitive for my own good. I have recently fallen in love with photography and would do that for the rest of my life if it were up to me. My aunt was a Pi Phi at the University of Oklahoma and my grandmother was a Pi Phi at the University of Kansas and I love sharing that bond with them. I am currently the Administrative Assistant to Miss Rachel Hope (
CP)! I can't wait to meet all of you so soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment