Hi everyone! My name is Kylie Radka, and I am from Ponca City, Oklahoma. I am currently the Oklahoma Beta Vice President of Fraternity Development at Oklahoma State University. I will be a junior in the fall, and I am an Elementary Education Major. I absolutely love kids and spending time with them, so I am thrilled to be pursuing a career that I know will hopefully impact the lives of lots of little ones, and will make me very happy for a long time to come! I also love to bake, travel, and spend time with my family and friends. I have loved my Pi Phi experience thus far, and am so excited to learn a lot more about our traditions and values at Convention. I can't wait to meet more of my sisters in the Wine and Silver Blue at convention!! See you all there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment