Everyone loves to win prizes every now and then, right? Well I am working on some contest for participation in the Convention blog and there will be prizes! These contest will not just be for girls at convention, there will also be some contest geared just towards Pi Phis at home-I will mail you your prize! So what do you need to do to will some fun stuff?
-Become a follower of this blog. Look over on the right hand side of the page and there is a button that says "become a follower". Click that button and follow the instructions
-Become a follower of my Convention Twitter account. Once again, just click the link that says follow me on Twitter and follow the instructions. As far as Twitter goes, I will only be Twittering from this account during Convention. After Convention is over you won't get tweets from me.
-Check the blog often-you never know when a contest will start!
I will announce contest over the blog and on Twitter, I will not be sending out emails about them, so you need to be checking. There will be contest before, during and even one after Convention.
Prizes you ask? I haven't gotten them all lined up yet but I am thinking about...donations in your name/chapter name to the Pi Phi Foundation, Pi Phi Express item, t-shirts, of course recognition on the blog, and other things I am still working on...
Happy Winning...AAC members are able to win prizes also! Everyone sign up!
Centennial Celebration
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment