Region 6

AR Alpha-LA Alpha-LA Beta-MS Alpha-MS Beta-MS Gamma-OK Alpha-OK Beta-TN Delta-TX Alpha-TX Beta-TX Gamma-TX Delta-TX Epsilon-TX Zeta-TX Eta

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meet the OK Beta CP

Hey, I'm Hayley Zimmerman, the current president of the Oklahoma Beta chapter at Oklahoma State University, go pokes! I am from Dallas, Texas and will be a senior this fall. I am double-majoring in International Business and Spanish and double-minoring in leadership and marketing. I absolutely love to travel and had the amazing opportunity to study abroad in Spain last summer and in China this May. My mom, grandma, and aunt were all OK Beta Pi Phis and I have absolutely loved sharing my entire Pi Phi experience with them. My sister, Abby, is going through recruitment this fall at Arkansas...woo Pig Sooie! I served as a censor and VP Communications before Chapter President. I am also heavily involved on campus from Business Student Council to Greek Ambassadors to Mortar Board. I have loved my time at OSU and at Pi Phi and am so excited for Convention!
Now when you see Hayley at Convention you will know she is from Region 6. Keep sending in those intros!

No comments: