
Suzanne has already sent these maps out via email but I wanted to post them here as well. Please look at the size of this hotel! It will take some serious time to get from place to place. Elevator waits will be longer than usual with so many guest in the hotel. Please plan extra time for you to get from your room to meetings. I am sure there will be some kind of hotel map in your registration materials but I don't know how good it will be. You might want to print out these maps-better to be safe than sorry!
Here is a layout of the Convention Center where we will be having most of our meetings. Again, a large area. If you get to Dallas early enough on Friday, it would not hurt to familiarize yourself with the hotel and meeting areas! Your regional team will be arriving to the hotel on Thursday so I will try to take some pictures and post for everyone to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment